CUPE International Limited – Product License Agreement
Product: –Single User Online Virtual Learning Environment Access
IMPORTANT – THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (EITHER AN INDIVIDUAL OR AN ENTITY) AND CUPE LIMITED.
BY USING THIS PRODUCT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS.
YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT IT IS THE FULL AND COMPLETE AGREEMENT BETWEEN US, SUPERSEDING ALL PRIOR WRITTEN OR VERBAL AGREEMENTS OF ANY KIND.
IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND OR DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MUST CEASE USING THIS PRODUCT IMMEDIATELY.
CUPE International Limited Product License Agreement
- GRANT OF LICENSE. This License Agreement permits the use of one user login of E-Learning or online resources from CUPE International Limited (the “PRODUCT”) on a single computer and/or for a single user. The PRODUCT is in “use” on a computer when the authorized user login is used on via the Internet. However, installation on a network server for the sole purpose of internal distribution shall not constitute “use” for which a separate license is required, provided you have a separate license for each computer / online user to which the PRODUCT is distributed.
- The PRODUCT is owned by CUPE International Limited and is protected by United Kingdom copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material (e.g. a book or musical recording). Any form of copying (including screen shots) or installation of the PRODUCT to a storage device (e.g. hard disk, CD-ROM, or other storage device) is prohibited. You may not copy the written materials accompanying the PRODUCT e.g. PDF.
- OTHER RESTRICTIONS. You may not rent or lease the PRODUCT in any circumstance. You may only transfer the access or the accompanying written materials with the express permission of CUPE International Limited and only on a permanent basis provided you retain no copies and they agree to the terms of this Agreement. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the PRODUCT. If the Product is an update or has been updated, any transfer must include the most recent update and all prior versions.
- DUAL MEDIA SOFTWARE. If the PRODUCT package can be accessed through multiple portals such as Intranet or Internet access, then you may use only the portal purchased with your single-user license. You may not use the portal of the other access on another computer or loan, rent, lease, or transfer them to another user except as part of the permanent transfer (as provided above) of all PRODUCT and written materials and only with the express permission of CUPE International Limited.
This program is provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the SOFTWARE is with you, the licensee. Should the SOFTWARE prove defective, you assume the risk and liability for the entire cost of all necessary repair, service, or correction. Some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state/jurisdiction to state/jurisdiction.
CUPE International Limited does not warranty the functions contained in the SOFTWARE will meet your requirements, or that the operation of the SOFTWARE will be error-free or uninterrupted.
CUPE International Limited does not accept responsibility for internet connectivity or software suitability when accessing the product using the online VLE version. All support and questions on internet connectivity should be directed to your internet provider. Refunds will not be given for internet connectivity or software issues / complaints.
NO OTHER WARRANTIES. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, CUPE International Limited and its suppliers disclaim all other warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to the PRODUCT and the accompanying written materials. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have others which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall CUPE International Limited or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use this CUPE International Limited product, even if CUPE International Limited has been advised of the possibility of such damages or for any claim by any other party.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of England. Should you have any questions concerning this Agreement, or if you desire to contact CUPE International Limited for any reason, you may write to CUPE International Limited, Wessex House, St Leonards Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8QS, United Kingdom.
Single User Online VLE Access Software Requirements
This software has been designed to operate on the following computer systems:
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista (Home Premium, Business, Ultimate and Enterprise)
- Windows XP
- MAC OS X (not iOS systems)
- Latest version of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera or Internet Explorer
- Latest version of Adobe Flash (http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/)
- A stable internet connection of at least 100 mb/s.