Managing Benefits training courses
What is Managing Benefits?
Managing Benefits brings together existing guidance on benefits management into one course, while expanding on the practices and techniques aimed at optimising benefits realisation.
- Implement methods, including knowledge of management accountancy, behavioural finance, psychology, neuro-science and systems thinking.
- Forecast realistic benefits to produce business cases which address business issues and objectives and provide a route to measure success.
- Outline costs and benefits to drive business objectives.
- Facilitate an organization-wide understanding of the benefits a project or programme will produce and be able to measure when they are realized.
- Enable organizations to demonstrate more efficient and effective practices through better use of available resources. This enhances an organization’s ability to retain motivated and skilled change management staff and to attract investors.
Our Managing Benefits courses aimed at people overseeing projects, including:
- Senior executives, including Change and Transformation Directors, responsible for delivering value for money from the organization’s investments in change and achieving the organization’s strategic objectives.
- Senior Responsible Owners (SRO’s)/Sponsors/Project Board Executives and project and programme management (PPM) and change management professionals responsible for delivering the change initiatives from which benefits are realized.
- Portfolio managers and Portfolio Office staff responsible for managing the organization’s portfolio of change initiatives – including optimizing the contribution to strategic objectives.
- Business Case writers responsible for delivering reliable cases on which to base investment decisions.
At CUPE International, we place a strong emphasis on the quality of our course materials and trainers. All our trainers are highly experienced both in Project Management and Training. This ensures that all our courses are taught in an engaging manner backed up by real-life experiences and examples.
Our high standards are also reflected in CUPE’s choice of training venues ensuring that the training environments are conducive to success.
Click on the buttons below to select your self-study or exam option.
Bespoke and In-house
The course can be tailored to suit your needs by building the course around your business and business processes thereby making the course more relevant to your circumstances.
For those who have self-studied and just need some revision e-learning with access to the official sample exams, our Exam Plus 30 package is ideal. Click below for more details: