BBC® training courses
CUPE’s Better Business Cases courses are based on the ‘FiveCase Model’ – the UK government’s best practice approach to developing spending proposals and enabling effective business decisions.
- establishes a clear need for intervention (a case for change)
- sets clear objectives in terms of return on investment
- considers a wide range of potential solutions ensuring an optimal balance of benefits, cost and risks
- sets out arrangements to ensure successful delivery of the proposal.
Our BBC certification is aimed at people overseeing or individuals involved with projects, including:
- Project/programme sponsors/directors and other directors with responsibility for the successful delivery of programmes and projects
- Project managers and team members tasked with developing a business case for investment
- Officers and managers involved in the scrutiny and review of investment proposals.
At CUPE International, we place a strong emphasis on the quality of our course materials and trainers. All our trainers are highly experienced both in Project Management and Training. This ensures that all our courses are taught in an engaging manner backed up by real-life experiences and examples. Our high standards are also reflected in CUPE’s choice of training venues ensuring that the training environments are conducive to success.
Click on the buttons below to visit our e-commerce site to find out more about each product:
- What’s included?
- Course dates and locations
- Our best prices
Click on the buttons below to select your self-study or exam option.
Bespoke and In-house
For those who have self-studied and just need some revision e-learning with access to the official sample exams, our Exam Plus 30 package is ideal. Click below for more details: