Better Business Cases Practitioner Exam Plus 30
Better Business Cases Practitioner exam with 30 days access to our e-learning package
This provides the APMG BBC Practitioner exam with 30 days access to our online resources. This package is designed for those who have studied and simply need revision, who have delayed the exam after their course or require a re-sit.
A pass at BBC Foundation level is a prerequisite for sitting the Practitioner exam.
The exam must be taken within 30 days of purchase and can be taken online. You can take the exam from any location internationally and any time zone. You will need a camera (that can be moved to show your environment) and microphone on your computer and a room where you will not be disturbed.
Exam Options: The APMG BBC Practitioner online exam is included with this package.
Certificate Format: Your e-certificate is included in the package. If you require a paper certificate it can be ordered at an additional cost.
Validity Period: The online resources and exam access will be valid for a period of 30 days from the date of purchase. Any extension will be subject to an additional cost.
The APMG BBC Practitioner plus 30 package includes the following:
- APMG BBC Foundation official syllabus
- Guide to Developing the Project Business Case
- Guide to Developing the Programme Business Case
- APMG BBC Practitioner Accredited slides
- APMG BBC Practitioner exercises
- APMG BBC Practitioner exam guidance
- APMG BBC Practitioner exam sample paper
- APMG BBC Practitioner exam e-certificate and digital badge for successful candidates.
Self-Study Resources: All candidates can also access our self-study resources on the CUPE International website to provide hints and tips to self- study and pass exams.