Better Business Cases Foundation Exam Plus 30
Better Business Cases Foundation exam with 30 days access to our e-learning package.
This provides the APMG BBC Foundation exam with 30 days access to our online resources. This package is designed for those who have studied and simply need revision, who have delayed the exam after their course or require a re-sit.
The exam must be taken within 30 days of purchase and can be taken online. You can take the exam from any location internationally and any time zone. You will need a camera (that can be moved to show your environment) and microphone on your computer and a room where you will not be disturbed.
Exam Options: The APMG BBC Foundation online exam is included with this package.
Certificate Format: Your e-certificate is included in the package. If you require a paper certificate it can be ordered at an additional cost.
Validity Period: The online resources and exam access will be valid for a period of 30 days from the date of purchase. Any extension will be subject to an additional cost.
The APMG BBC Foundation plus 30 package includes the following:
- APMG BBC Foundation official syllabus
- Guide to Developing the Project Business Case
- Guide to Developing the Programme Business Case
- APMG BBC Foundation Accredited slides
- APMG BBC Foundation exercises
- APMG BBC Foundation exam guidance
- APMG BBC Foundation exam sample paper
- APMG BBC Foundation exam e-certificate and digital badge for successful candidates.
Self-Study Resources: All candidates can also access our self-study resources on the CUPE International website to provide hints and tips to self- study and pass exams.