Better Business Cases Foundation and Practitioner Exam Plus 30
Better Business Cases Foundation and Practitioner exams with 30 days access to our e-learning package.
This provides the APMG BBC Foundation & Practitioner exams with 30 days access to our online resources. This package is designed for those who have studied and simply need revision, who have delayed the exam after their course or require a re-sit.
The exam must be taken within 30 days of purchase and can be taken online. You can take the exam from any location internationally and any time zone. You will need a camera (that can be moved to show your environment) and microphone on your computer and a room where you will not be disturbed.
Exam Options: The APMG BBC Foundation & Practitioner online exams are included with this package.
Certificate Format: Your e-certificates are included in the package. If you require paper certificates they can be ordered at an additional cost.
Validity Period: The online resources and exam access will be valid for a period of 30 days from the date of purchase. Any extension will be subject to an additional cost.
The APMG BBC Foundation & Practitioner plus 30 package includes the following:
- APMG BBC Foundation & Practitioner official syllabus
- Guide to Developing the Project Business Case
- Guide to Developing the Programme Business Case
- APMG BBC Foundation & Practitioner Accredited slides
- APMG BBC Foundation & Practitioner exercises
- APMG BBC Foundation & Practitioner exam guidance
- APMG BBC Foundation & Practitioner exam sample papers
- APMG BBC Foundation & Practitioner exam e-certificates and digital badge for successful candidates.
Self-Study Resources: All candidates can also access our self-study resources on the CUPE International website to provide hints and tips to self- study and pass exams.