APM Project Fundamentals Qualification PFQ Virtual Public Course
A two-day virtual training event on the following dates:
The APM Project Fundamental Qualification (PFQ) is aimed at those wishing to gain a broad understanding of the principles of the profession. This course has been designed for those wanting to gain a broad understanding of the principles and practice of project management. No prior knowledge or experience is required for this qualification which will offer the individual the knowledge to make a positive contribution to any project, as a member of the project team.
At least 10 hours of pre-course study is highly recommended to obtain the best results from the course.
The PFQ exam is taken online within 7 days of the course end date.
Duration: Two days of training from 9.00am to 5pm each day.
Exam format: The APM PFQ exam is a 1 hour, closed book, multiple choice examination. Delegates must answer 60 questions and score a minimum of 36 marks to pass (60%).
Certificate format: An e-certificate is included in the package. If a hard copy certificate is required, this can be ordered at an additional cost.
Package includes: The course cost includes the following:
- Access to APM Accredited e-learning materials on registration/payment
- Pre-course materials to prepare to get the most from the course
- APM PFQ Study Guide
- Accredited Course materials which have slides, exercises, true/false questions
- APM PFQ Resources Optimisation sheet
- APM PFQ Exam Readiness Checklist
- Training by an experienced consultant
- Official Sample Exam
- Official APM-PFQ Exam
There are no reviews yet.