M_o_R® E-learning and Exams
What is Management of Risk (MoR®)?
Management of Risk (M_o_R) is a route map for risk management that combines principles, an approach, a set of interrelated processes and pointers to more detailed sources of advice on risk management specialisms and techniques. It provides guidance on how the principles, approach and processes should be embedded, reviewed and applied differently depending on the nature of the objectives at risk.
The Benefits of M_o_R are:
- Better management of unplanned threats and opportunities
- Improved service delivery
- Greater competitive advantage
- Protection of organizational value and benefits
- Improved communication within the organization
- Closer internal focus on doing the right things properly
- More efficient use of resources
- Reduced waste and fraud, and better value for money
- Provides a disciplined environment for productive decision making
- Better management of contingent and maintenance activities.
- A means to monitor and react to early warning indicators as a way to protect organizational objectives.
E-learning and exams
Our online e-learning packages have been developed by our MoR trainers for those who prefer to study at home and at their own pace.
These packages include visuals, audios, a case study with exercises, quizzes, exam guidance and the official sample exams. For those choosing our full e-learning courses, exam success is further ensured by having tutor support to answer any questions you may have via email.
If you have self-studied the MoR course and just need the exam, we have a cost-effective package for you too.