Managing Benefits E-Learning & Exams
What is Managing Benefits?
Managing Benefits brings together existing guidance on benefits management into one
- Implement methods, including knowledge of management accountancy, behavioural finance, psychology, neuro-science and systems thinking.
- Forecast realistic benefits to produce business cases which address business issues and objectives and provide a route to measure success.
- Outline costs and benefits to drive business objectives.
- Facilitate an organization-wide understanding of the benefits a project or programme will produce and be able to measure when they are realized.
- Enable organizations to demonstrate more efficient and effective practices through better use of available resources. This enhances an organization’s ability to retain motivated and skilled change management staff and to attract investors.
Our Managing Benefits courses aimed at people overseeing projects, including:
- Senior executives, including Change and Transformation Directors, responsible for delivering value for money from the organization’s investments in change and achieving the organization’s strategic objectives.
- Senior Responsible Owners (SRO’s)/Sponsors/Project Board Executives and project and programme management (PPM) and change management professionals responsible for delivering the change initiatives from which benefits are realized.
- Portfolio managers and Portfolio Office staff responsible for managing the organization’s portfolio of change initiatives – including optimizing the contribution to strategic objectives.
- Business Case writers responsible for delivering reliable cases on which to base investment decisions.
E-Learning & Exams
CUPE International’s Exam Plus 90 Days packages are a much more flexible and cost-effective method than taking a classroom course.
They are ideal for those who have self-studied and just need revision e-learning and sample papers before taking the exams or for those who need a resit.
The exams must be taken within 90 days of purchase and can be sat online 24/7 or at our Bournemouth test
Click on the buttons below to select your self-study or exam option.
Bespoke and In-house
The course can be tailored to suit your needs by building the course around your business and business processes thereby making the course more relevant to your circumstances.