Facilitation ® E-Learning & Exams
What is Facilitation?
Facilitation is the art of designing and running successful meetings, workshops
A Facilitator contributes structure and process to interactions so that groups can be effective and make good decisions.
By attending a Facilitation course, you will improve your ability to:
- Implement the ‘Process Iceberg’ facilitation model to enable groups to be effective.
Utilisefacilitation tools and techniques to set an agenda and deliver an event designed to achieve outcomes
- Diagnose the causes of symptoms which emerge during meetings and take action to deal with them positively
- Review a meeting using the ‘Process Iceberg’ to enable improvements to be agreed
- Collaborate and draw out the best from the skills and knowledge in a group
- Understand how and when to apply the tools and techniques for data collection, analysis,
prioritisationand problem solving, based on the process awareness of a group.
- Consider the characteristics of individual facilitators to identify those most appropriate for a specific meeting or client
Who is it for?
CUPE International Facilitation courses are aimed at people involved in projects, programmes, portfolios or needing to manage meetings or groups of any sort, including:
- Individuals from any
organisationneeding a working knowledge of the principles of effective facilitation to work more effectively with groups addressing tasks.
- Senior executives, including those responsible for delivering the organization’s investments in change and achieving the
- Project, programme, portfolio management (PPM) and change management professionals responsible for delivering the change initiatives by working with groups
- Staff in
organisationswho need to design and deliver successful workshops or events
- Anyone who wants to make meetings a more valuable use of time
E-learning and exams
CUPE International’s Exam Plus 30 Day packages are a much more flexible and cost-effective method than taking a classroom course.
They are ideal for those who have self-studied and just need revision e-learning and sample papers before taking the exams or for those who need a resit.
The exams must be taken within 30 days of purchase and can be sat online 24/7 or at our Bournemouth test centre any working day.
Click on the buttons below to select your self-study or exam option.
Bespoke and In-house
CUPE’s in-house option is often the best way to train groups of staff on or near your premises. The course can be scheduled to fit in with your company’s calendar and for groups of 4 or more, this works out more cost-effective than having them attend a public course.
The course can be tailored to suit your needs by building the course around your business and business processes thereby making the course more relevant to your circumstances.