Business Resilience Fundamentals – Exams
What is Business Resilience?
In our VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) world, organizational resilience is key to adapting, surviving and thriving.
The world is experiencing a level of disruption and business risk not seen in generations. Some companies freeze and fail, while others innovate, advance, and even thrive.
The difference is resilience. As crises become more frequent, the ability to thrive in crises is now essential.
The Oxford English Dictionary defines resilience – in an organizational context – as “the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties”.
A resilient business is one which is capable not of just withstanding shocks and disruptions in the business environment, but also capable of adapting to and taking advantage of them. It is more than simply bouncing back after a crisis or being an agile organization.
By attending a Business Resilience course, you will learn the key principles and terminology within the Business Resilience Framework. Specifically, they should understand:
- The underpinning principles of Business Resilience
- The Business Resilience Framework Domains and Elements
- The PURE strategies to implement Business Resilience
- The Business Resilience tools, their benefits and limitations
- The roles and responsibilities within the Business Resilience Framework.
- How the Business Resilience Framework can be adapted to optimize organizational benefits
Who is it for?
The APMG Business Resilience course and qualification are aimed at:
- Leaders in organizations
- Practicing managers in PPM, including PMOs, change, transformation, business continuity, risk, product and service development, organizational development, and operations.
- Team members who wish to become Business Resilience Initiative Leaders, Progress Masters or Business Resilience Owners.
- Others who have an interest in improving Business Resilience in an organizatio
CUPE International’s Exam Only option is a much more flexible and cost-effective method than taking a classroom course.
They are ideal for those who have self-studied before taking the exam or for those who need a resit.
The exams must be taken within 30 days of purchase and can be sat online 24/7.
Click on the button below to select your exam option
Bespoke and In-house courses
CUPE’s in-house option is the best way to train groups of staff on your premises. The course can be scheduled to fit in with your company’s calendar and for groups of 4 or more, this works out more cost-effective than having them attend a public course.
The course can be tailored to suit your needs by building the course around your business and business processes thereby making the course more relevant to your circumstances.