Agile Digital Services (AgileDS™ )
Discover how to use Agile Digital Services.
Learn how to deliver digital services at pace, ensure increasing customer value and build staff appetite for change. Agile DS provides an inclusive framework for engagement and collaboration of teams responsible for provision of Services, across the organisation.
What involved in working in Agile DS?
Find out more with this introductory video from Agile Business Consortium.
This is a 50 minute video, so when you have time, make a coffee, take a look and jot down any questions you may have, send them through to we here to help and answer your concerns
Our Self Study E-Learning supports the Agile Digital Services Handbook with slides, exercises, sample examination papers and guidance.
- Service Lifecycle
- User Needs and User Experience
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Planning and Control
- Agile Governance
- Iterative Development
- Quality Assurance
Who should study Agile DS?
CUPE International Agile DS courses are aimed at people involved in digital transformation; whether upgrading with changes, projects, programmes or portfolios
- Individuals are welcome, but ideally teams needing a working knowledge of Agile DS principles or practice to deliver priority work initiatives more effectively with good pace.
- Senior stakeholders, including those responsible for delivering the organization’s investments in digital transformations, or evolution of the organisation’s services.
- Project, programme, portfolio management (PPM) and change management professionals responsible for motivating digital change teams.
- Staff designing organisations who need to create and deliver successful digital events
- Anyone, on an evolutionary journey to realise the vision and value of using Digital Services.
ADS Evolutionary Journey
E-learning and exams
CUPE International’s Exam Plus 30 Day packages are the most flexible and cost-effective approach for those looking to self-study.
They provide quick access to Agile DS ideas and exercises to develop understanding. After that we have access to sample papers and answers.
Then you are good to go!
E-learning also provides an ideal refresh; it includes the opportunity to complete sample papers prior to taking your exam(s). So our E-learning packages are perfect for candidates to test their capability, before booking and taking exams, whether at Foundation or Practitioner level. And if you need a resit, it’s reassuringly simple study and complete.
Exams must be taken within 30 days of purchase and can be sat online 24/7 or alternatively at our Bournemouth test centre any working day.
Click on the button below to select your preferred
Self-study option – including examination.
Bespoke and In-house
CUPE’s in-house option is often the most convenient way to train groups of staff on or near your premises. Working from your requirements, courses are designed and scheduled to fit in with your company’s calendar and for groups of 4 or more, this approach is more cost-effective than attending a public course.
In-house courses can also be tailored to suit your business and business processes making courses more relevant when developing digital products and services.