M_o_R® E-learning and Exams
What is Management of Risk (MoR®)?
Management of Risk (M_o_R) is a route map for risk management that combines principles, an approach, a set of interrelated processes and pointers to more detailed sources of advice on risk management specialisms and techniques. It provides guidance on how the principles, approach
The Benefits of M_o_R are:
- Better management of unplanned threats and opportunities
- Improved service delivery
- Greater competitive advantage
- Protection of organizational value and benefits
- Improved communication within the organization
- Closer internal focus on doing the right things properly
- More efficient use of resources
- Reduced waste and fraud, and better value for money
- Provides a disciplined environment for productive decision making
- Better management of contingent and maintenance activities.
- A means to monitor and react to early warning indicators as a way to protect organizational objectives.
E-learning and exams
Our online e-learning packages have been developed by our MoR trainers for those who prefer to study at home and at their own pace.
These packages include visuals, audios, a case study with exercises, quizzes, exam guidance and the official sample exams. For those choosing our full e-learning courses, exam success is further ensured by having tutor support to answer any questions you may have via email.
If you have self-studied the MoR course and just need the exam, we have a cost-effective package for you too.