BBC® E-learning and Exams
What is Better Business Cases?
CUPE’s Better Business Cases courses are based on the ‘FiveCase Model’ – the UK government’s best practice approach to developing spending proposals and enabling effective business decisions. The Five Case Model provides a roadmap to developing a business case that:
- establishes a clear need for intervention (a case for
- sets clear objectives in terms of return on investment
- considers a wide range of potential solutions ensuring an optimal balance of benefits, cost
- sets out arrangements to ensure successful delivery of the proposal.
Who is it for?
Our BBC certification is aimed at people overseeing or individuals involved with projects, including:
- Project/programme sponsors/directors and other directors with responsibility for the successful delivery of programmes and projects
- Project managers and team members tasked with developing a business case for investment
- Officers and managers involved in the scrutiny and review of investment proposals.
Exams and e-learning:
CUPE’s Exam Plus 90 Days packages are a much more cost-effective and flexible method than taking a classroom course. They are ideal for those who have self-studied and just need revision e-learning and sample papers before taking the exams. The exams must be taken within 90 days of purchase and can be sat online 24/7 or at our Bournemouth test centre any working day.